Article 1 – Organizer
L ’ organizer of the GT Talent program (hereinafter “ l ’ Organizer ”) è Scuderia Gentile Srl based in Milan (CAP 20124) – in Via Fabio Filzi, 2 (Tax ID / VAT number 11298750966).
We inform you that, pursuant to article 13 of legislative decree N. 196/03, the personal data collected with the registration form will be processed by the organizer, even with IT tools.
Article 2 – Purpose
GT Talent, which will take place à in three phases: Local selections with skill tests, Semifinal and Final, with the aim of identifying the talented competitor who will have; the possibility to participate in a GT Italian Cup race.
Article 3 – Requirements for participation.
GT Talent can be attended by people of both sexes, of any nationality; and have an ’ et à between 18 and 60 years old, who have never had the Aci Sport International license of the automobile type. Specifically, the following can participate: Self - not licensed or National license; Kart: not licensed, national or international license. Only participants are admitted with a valid type B or higher driving license. The same competitor will be able to subscribe to pi ù selection dates, with separate entries. Competitors with disabilities are not allowed as the cars are not equipped with the special controls necessary for this use.
Article 4 – Participation fee
The cost of participating in GT Talent 2021 is; set at Euro 179 including VAT.
Article 5 – special price for the first 300 Subscriptions
For the first 300 entries received in chronological order and finalized in the payment, the cost of participation in GT Talent 2020 è reduced to Euro 139 instead of é Euro 179.
Article 6 – Mode à d ’ inscription – entering personal data, choice of track and date
To register, the competitor must à fill in all parts of the online form under the heading “ Participate now! ” on the official website gttalent.com. Simultaneously with the registration, the competitor must choose the circuit for the selection and the date in which to participate among those available in the appointment calendar.
Article 6.1 – Mode à d ’ inscription – payment of participation fee
At the end of the insertion of personal data, of the choice of the circuit and of the date that the competitor has indicated in the form, he must à proceed with the payment to regularize the registration.
The mode payment of the registration è provided by credit card via PayPal (option to obtain confirmation of registration more quickly) or by bank transfer to the bank details available on the GT Talent Internet site, as well as by bank transfer; within the e-mail that will be sent; sent following the choice of this payment method (in this case the registration will be regularized only after receipt of the transfer to the organizer's bank account).
Once the registration has been regularized through the payment, the following will follow; l ’ sending a communication by e-mail containing formal confirmation of the registration and with the relative purchase invoice attached. The invoice will be; also available inside the competitor profile.
Aspiring competitors who fill out the registration form but who do not regularize the payment within 5 days from the completion of the form, will be granted; deleted the account created; if they intend to re-register with GT Talent, they will still be able to do so by filling out the registration form again, and subsequently regularizing the registration by paying. It will be It is possible to request a refund by sending a pec to email@example.com or by registered letter with return receipt, no later than 10 days from the date of payment of the registration fee. From this, € 15.00 will be deducted for administrative expenses.
Article 6.2 – Mode à d ’ inscription – completion of personal data and choice of time slot for participation
Subsequently and in any case obligatorily within 5 days from the date of registration, by accessing their profile with the accesses received via email, the participant must; complete your profile by entering the data required in order to participate in GT Talent indicating the time slot among those available in which you intend to carry out the skill tests.
Upon completion of the registration will be issued; sent an official confirmation email of registration with the Participation Pass complete with all the data provided, and general information.
Note: the competitor will come assigned a unique alphanumeric code which will be; must have with s é in all stages of the GT Talent.
Article 7 – Limit number of registrations
Registrations will be accepted up to the maximum capacity allowed by the days available for each scheduled appointment. The software system of the gttalent.com website will not allow; to exceed beyond the permitted capacity, it will not be à it is therefore possible to register after reaching this threshold.
Article 8 – Refusal to register
È optionally à of the Organizer to reject - against its own evaluation not subject to any form of complaint and indisputable - one or more; registrations for the hypothesis in which the aspiring competitor violates one or more; rules contained in this regulation. In case of refusal of registration, the Organizer will send; to the aspiring competitor the relative communication to the e-mail address from this last communicated to the act of the refused registration and will provide; to return the paid registration fee.
Article 9 – Cancellation, interruptions and changes
The Organizer will be able to à vary, cancel, suspend or interrupt the performance of GT Talent at any time, if due to causes and / or factors external or unrelated to one's sphere of action and / or control it is not objectively possible to guarantee its execution. È also in faculty à of the Organizer to intervene on these Regulations at any time by varying and / or integrating one or more; rules contained therein, for the hypothesis in which any changes and / or additions are functional or necessary to obtain a pi ù high approval rating and / or participation in the talent. Any changes to the regulations will be sent via email to all competitors already; previously registered. Should the GT talent program undergo any changes, nothing will have; to demand the subscriber for any changes relating to the number, days, circuits, and times of the appointments of the Selections, Semifinal and Final. In case of cancellation the Organizer will carry out; the refund of the registration fee paid by the aspiring competitor limited to the selections subject to cancellation.
Item 10 – Competitors Page and Competitor Profile
At the end of the registration to GT Talent, in the section “ Competitors ” on the official website gttalent.com, will come the photo with the competitor's basic information is displayed (Name and Surname, unique code, Age, Country, Province, Circuit and date chosen for the selections). The key “ Profile ” porter à to the specific page of the competitor, which in addition to the data indicated above, will report à the scores of the skill tests. The competitor will have; the faculty, by accessing the reserved area with the credentials received via email during the registration phase, to connect the social networks of reference to himself to his profile and will be able to; also upload photos exclusively if related to GT Talent taken during the event, up to a maximum of 5 photos. Inside the reserved area you will find à also the Pass and Courtesy Invoice documents and a link to view videos with explanations of the skill tests; that will be made available before the selection process.
Article 11 – Possibility time slot change
Competitors will come à given the possibility; to make the change of time slot without charges, as long as it is within the same date reported in the registration phase and compatibly with availability; residual.
The time slot change is; allowed only once. The organizer will not be responsible if there are no other time slots available at the request of the change. The deadline for possibility time slot change è within the day one week before the date of participation.
Article 12 – Appointments calendar of the Selections
The 2021 Calendar è based on 8 selection appointments where the skill tests will be carried out. Each selection appointment is; divided into five days, from Monday ì to Friday ì ;. Every day è divided into 8 time slots of one hour each starting at 9:00. The selection appointments will take place between the months of April and July 2021. The final dates and circuits will be published on the official website gttalent.com in the section “ Appointments ”
Item 13 – Possible changes in dates and circuits of the appointment calendar
All the appointments in the calendar from the Selections to the semifinal and final can be replaced with other dates or circuits in case of problems in the program. The aspiring competitors will receive a specific communication from the Organizer by e-mail in the event of changes in date and substitutions of the Selections , of the Semifinal and of the Final and will be able to verify the content of the communication received also by consulting the official website gttalent.com within which it will appear; given evidence of the changes that have occurred or resolved by the Organizer. The aforementioned variations / substitutions cannot be contested and in case a variation is applied it will not be; reimbursement of the paid registration fee is expected.
Item 14 – Check-in
Subscribers must present themselves in the circuits one hour before the time chosen during registration and confirmed by email at the end of registration . Competitors must bring with them, in addition to the pass received via email during registration, the driving license (see Art.3) for a check at the check-in desk. The cost of travel to reach the circuits is; at the expense of the competitors. Competitors who do not show up in time will not be allowed to participate in the selection tests and will simultaneously lose the right to participate in GT Talent without any possibility; reimbursement of the participation fee paid during the registration phase.
Article 15 – Carrying out of GT Talent selections
The competitor must have; show up one hour before the chosen time slot for selections for check-in operations; within the defined time slot each competitor will carry out; three skill tests; the modalities to carry out the tests, will be communicated directly on the spot by the GT Talent staff who will divide the competitors into groups; the three tests can be performed in a different order than those indicated below.
This proof will put à in evidence the abilities; adaptation and driving level of the car by the competitors and the correct approach to the pre and exit phases from the pits, driving position, reconnaissance in the exit-warm-up lap with control of the various points of the circuit, of the signs of the braking , in addition to the indicators displayed on the screen, familiarize yourself with the pedals and the force to be exerted on the brake and then perform the qualifying laps, from which you will come; assigned and selected the best of the 2 laps performed. Another aspect will be; behavior with a view to SAFETY (to go fast it is necessary to know how to drive in complete safety). The simulator test è decisive and allows the analysis and evaluation as a first approach to the initial preparation procedures, laps on the track, braking points, respect for the car and respect for safety.
TEST SKID CAR < / b>
This proof will put à in evidence the abilities; control of the car by competitors, the ability to counter-steer correctly, to accelerate in a gentle and progressive way, to put in place the right use of the gaze, and therefore to know how to manage a totally new situation with the right calm and coolness. The competitor will have; next to an examining instructor. È a tool that allows the car (front wheel drive) to have a very low grip on the rear axle, so that the car swerves even at low speed. The test will be carried out; on a path of skill; in a dedicated area (not on the track), timed and the same for everyone. The pins / cones that actually create the path will always be at the same distance and in the same position so that é there can be no disputes.
In case of a fall during a test, the pin will be à repositioned by the operator in the same point, recreating the original route for the next competitor with the aim that the test is the same for all competitors.
The proof will be; immediately timed .
TEST TRACK WITH SECTOR TIMED
The competitor will perform; 2 laps of the track driving with an examining instructor next to him, who will controller à that the competitor's guide respects SAFETY first of all (to go fast it is necessary to know how to drive in complete safety).
In case of intentional or involuntary DANGEROUS behavior of the competitor, the instructor will have; the faculty à and the duty to stop the car in advance of invalidating the test. In this case the proof will not come; repeated and the competitor will be à classified timeless and with a penalty; of dangerous driving.
The curbs can only be used if they are those for “ motorcycle ” (flat) and only in dry track conditions. In case of other types of curbs, they must NOT be used due to Penalty.
That said, in these two laps of the track there will be; a TIMED SECTOR, this sector will include à the classic phases of a curve: BRAKING - INSERTION - TRAVEL - EXIT.
In the remainder of the track will be maintained; an adequate speed rhythm indicated by the instructor, a rhythm that allows communication between competitor / instructor, which is constructive under the didactic aspect.
Pins / cones will be positioned to signal “ indicatively ” a correct braking point, entering a corner to facilitate the right trajectory, and to follow 1 or more; pins / cones to indicate the string point.
The pins / cones that are actually useful reference points for competitors, will always be at the same distance and in the same position so that é there can be no disputes. In the event of a fall during a test, the pin will be; repositioned by the operator in the same point recreating the original reference point for the next competitor with the aim that the test is the same for all competitors.
The return lap must have; be carried out at low speed; to allow the brakes to cool down.
The tire pressure will be; kept under control to maintain optimal conditions for all competitors.
The cars used by the competitors will be the Ferrari 458 Italia.
Article 16 – Clothing for skill tests
È practical and sporty clothing is recommended with the use of shoes with rubber soles that are not too bulky to be easy to use with car pedals; will not be the use of advertising clothing or advertising clothing is allowed; related to cars, tires, automotive / motor brands and logos).
Item 17 – Selection criteria in the skill tests
The proof is; based on 2 timed laps of the track to record the best lap time, in addition to the reconnaissance lap at the pit exit. The competitor will depart; from the pits with “ tires / electric blankets ON and optimal track tires &rdquo ;.
The competitor must have; manage the launch phase in the best possible way, fix the braking points and start the timed lap phase making the most of the track conditions; will be allowed to pass on the curbs, always respecting the correct trajectories with the obligation to always have 2 wheels inside the circuit, not to damage the car such as to compromise stability; and above all safety. The evaluation will take place; account of the best lap time. In case of intentional or involuntary DANGEROUS behavior of the competitor, the instructor or his / her delegate will have; the faculty à and the duty to stop the test by invalidating it.
The proof is; based on timed laps of the course delimited by the pins. The start / finish rectangle will be; of 5 meters by 8 and will be; consisting of 6 pins within which you will have to à must stop.
The evaluation criteria for this test are two:
Lap time. The best ranked competitor will be; the one who will employ à the shortest time to complete the path.
Penalty à ;.
For each pin knocked down in the path will be; assigned a penalty equal to 3 seconds to be added to the time recorded on the lap, if the competitor knocks down more than 3 pins, he will come assigned a penalty flat rate of 10 seconds to be added to the lap time; if during the stop phase in the arrival rectangle the car will break down à pins, each fallen pin will assign; a penalty 5 seconds to be added to the lap time;
always in the stopping phase in the event that the car will overtake; the line of demarcation of the pins, 5 seconds of penalty will be assigned; to be added to the lap time.
TRACK TEST WITH TIMED SECTOR
The proof is; based on a timed sector between corner entry and exit, this sector will include à the classic phases of a curve: BRAKING - INSERTION - TRAVEL – EXIT
The evaluation criteria for this test are three:
Time on the sector. < / p>
The best ranked competitor will be à the one who will employ à the shortest time to complete the timed sector. Penalty.
For each pin knocked down in the sector will be à assigned a penalty equal to 1 second to add
at the time recorded on the sector
Will appear; evaluated the driving behavior of each competitor according to this criterion:
- Dangerous / Don't listen;
- Low gaze;
- Incorrect use of hands;
- Rough guide;
- Non-progressive gas;
- Inadequate braking.
WET TRACK CONDITIONS
In case of change of weather conditions (dry / rain - rain / dry) during the tests will be done; used, as in competitions, the WET RACE method to be used throughout the period in which conditions of poor grip exist. If the conditions return from dry it will come; put an end to the WET RACE.
To standardize the evaluation of the tests, for the entire duration of the WET RACE method the competitors on the track will be evaluated by applying a level of difficulty; greater established by the average percentage given by the difference between the time obtained on the track in optimal conditions and the time spent on a wet track during the sector covered by one of our professional instructors.
Electronic stability controls exclusion selector and traction placed on the steering wheel:
in track conditions in mode à WET RACE the " selector " will be positioned on mode à " Wet " while in dry track conditions the " selector " will be positioned on mode à " Sport "
Article 18 – Calculation of rankings
The final ranking will be; given by the sum of the three skill tests carried out based on the scores obtained by competitors.
The evaluations of the Examiners obtained in the selections can be consulted by the competitors within their own reserved area of the profile within the official website gttalent.com. < br /> The rankings will instead be public and always visible on the aforementioned official website.
Article 19 – Appointments calendar of the Semifinal and Final
The Semifinal and the Final will be played on two separate dates, each in a single day, both on the Vallelunga circuit (Rome).
The final dates will be published on the official website gttalent.com in the section “ Appointments &rdquo ;.
Article 20 – Competitors entering the semifinals
The first two classified for each circuit will advance to the semifinal. The competitors who will be able to access the semifinals will be identified in the first sixteen who will have obtained the most votes; high by the examining jury in the eight circuits set up for the purpose of carrying out this talent. The semi-finalists must confirm - within 24 hours from when they receive the convocation email - their presence, with a warning that failure to comply with this deadline will result in à failure to be admitted to the Semifinal in the face of a judgment that cannot be claimed by the excluded competitor. The excluded competitors may be replaced by other competitors included in the so-called Reserves, on the basis of the evaluation order prepared by the Jury using the score expressed by the examiners. &Nbsp; During the course of the semifinal è the Organizer is allowed to make substitutions - against its own unquestionable judgment and on the basis of the evaluation order, in the event that someone among the admitted competitors is not able to be present, has not confirmed his presence or does not meet the requirements of Art.3. The summons of the substitutes to the Semifinal will be communicated in time via email to the interested parties.
Item 21 – Supply of technical equipment for the competitors who enter the semifinals and expenses for food, accommodation and transfer
The sixteen semifinalist competitors will receive at their home the official GT Talent clothing consisting of: sports bag, racing suit, gloves, under-helmet, shoes as a pilot.
Accommodation and meals will be paid for by the organization in a structure selected for the day of the semifinal, in addition, the semifinalists will receive a ticket for the return train to reach the Vallelunga circuit.
Item 22 – Semifinals of the GT Talent
Competitors who have had access to the Semifinal are required to respect the timing of their call by accessing the circuit at the time indicated in the e-mail communication that will be; sent to them by the Organizer two weeks before the date on which it will have; venue for the Semifinal.
The modes and the type of tests will be communicated directly on site by the organizer of the GT Talent. Inside the reserved area of their profile, the semifinalists will find links to view videos with explanations of the semifinals that will be made available before they take place. The tests to which the Semifinalists will be subjected are aimed at an evaluation of their skills; driving, l ’ skill à with which they faced every single race, the attitude to drive the car assigned to each of them and the speed; with which they have covered the entire circuit that will come; calculated through the use of a stopwatch. The cars used in the Semifinal will be the Ferrari 458 Italia and Ferrari 430 Challenge.
For the competitors of the semifinal it will be à it is mandatory to show up with the sports equipment previously received at home. The helmet will be provided in the form of free rental by the Organizer.
During the Semifinal, each competitor will conduct; l ’ car assigned to him with the presence of an Examiner who will take à placed on the passenger side seat; the criteria for the competitor / examiner pairing will be identified by the Organizer according to its own independent and non-contestable determination. The Organizer will compete also ì the faculty à to make replacements - in the same way of the original pairing - of the Examiners assigned to each competitor during the performance of GT Talent.
The first two classified competitors will enter the Final Round.
Article 23 – Competitors entering the finals
The first two competitors classified in the semifinals will advance to the final.
The Finalists are required to confirm - by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org - their presence within 24 hours of receiving the e-mail sent to them by the Organizer containing communication of access to the Final, with the provision that in case of their renouncement or lack of confirmation within the aforementioned term, they will not be admitted to the Final and will be able to replace them other competitors among the so-called Reserves on the basis of the evaluation order drawn up by the examining Jury using the judgments expressed by the Examiners.
Article 24 – Board, lodging and transfer expenses for the final
The two finalist competitors will have board and lodging paid for in a structure selected by the Organization for the day of the final and will receive a ticket for the return train to reach the Vallelunga circuit.
Article 25 – Running of the GT Talent Final
The two competitors who had access to the Final are required to respect the timing of their call by accessing the circuit at the time indicated in the e-mail communication which will be ; sent to them by the Organizer two weeks before the date on which it will have; place of the Final. The GT organizer will communicate to the finalists the concrete modalities; for the performance of the Tests, also for the purposes of their typing on the occasion of their access to the circuit prior to the start of the competition. Inside the reserved area of their profile, the semifinalists will find links to view videos with explanations of the semifinal rounds that will be made available before they take place. The tests will be aimed at assessing the ability, aptitude, skills; driving and speed; through timed trials.
For the finalist competitors it will be; it is mandatory to show up with the sports equipment previously received at home. The helmet will be provided in the form of free rental by the Organizer.
The best ranked competitor will participate; to a stage of the Peroni championship.
Article 26 – Mandatory requirements of the GT Talent winning competitor
The winning competitor of the GT Talent, will have to à undergo medical examinations of suitability; for the issue of the sports license that will be; necessary for the winner to be able to compete in the Italian GT Cup race.
If a competitor does not possess the necessary requisites for obtaining the sports license, he / she will not be able to; enjoy the prize and will consequently be awarded; chosen the second best classified in the Final and so on; forward for further cases of ineligibility. The cost of the sports license will be; at the expense of the organizer.
Item 27 – Final recognition of the winner
The GT Talent winner will be à the competitor who will result; best in the final test and will be able to play the GT Italian Cup race.
The Organizer will provide à to provide complete racing equipment free of charge to the GT Talent winning competitor, also supporting the costs of accommodation and meals in selected facilities for the scheduled event. < / span>
Item 28 – Skill Examiners
L ’ Organizer d à act of having constituted a é team of Examiners / instructors after acquiring an analytical report on the specific skills acquired by each of them in the particular sector of development of this talent , entrusting they have the task of judging and evaluating the competitors who will take part in the Selections. The Organizer reserves the right to do so. to vary the members of the aforementioned é team during the performance of GT Talent.
Article 29 – Semifinal and Final Jury
The organizer at the Semifinal and Final trials appointed 4 judges of great importance in the world of motorsport.
In collaboration with the examiners, the jury will determine à the ranking of competitors.
Access to the Final will be; obtained in the face of a judgment communicated by the Jury identified and constituted by the Organizer and which will be articulated à in an overall assessment of each competitor conducted on the basis of impartial and objective criteria and taking into account in particular the opinion communicated by the Examiners. The outcome of this global assessment will not be able to; be the subject of any contestation and appeal by the competitor admitted or not admitted to the Final.
The names of the 4 judges who will make up the GT Talent jury will be published on the official website gttalent.com.
The rankings will always be public and visible on the official website gttalent.com.
Article 30 – Complaints and Appeals
By signing this Regulation, the subscribers undertake the obligation not to interpose, even indirectly, complaints and appeals regarding these Regulations, with regard to the modalities; of carrying out GT Talent, as well as é with respect to the evaluations expressed by the Examiners and the Juries. This abstention and / or waiver to submit complaints and appeals must also be considered extended to the times recorded following timing, as well as; to the rankings drawn up by the Organizer which cannot therefore be the subject of any dispute and / or syndication by the competitors / participants.
Article 31 – Official register
The organizer will perform à the publication of all communications through the official website gttalent.com which must be considered to all intents and purposes as the Official Register of this talent; communications regarding individual competitors registered in GT Talent will be sent to the e-mail address communicated by the latter upon their registration.
Item 32 – Powers and faculties à organization
– The Organizer has the option of - without the members being able to make any economic claim for any reason and / or reason towards the latter and / or his successors in title and / or third parties and without any space-time limitation also in view of future promotional events - put in place on the occasion of the Selections, the Semifinal and the Final one or more; activities aimed at promoting and / or advertising GT Talent, by way of example and without claiming to exhaust - through the following list - the scope of activities; reserved for the Organizer: patronage of events of all kinds and nature, television and radio broadcasts and formats (Talent, Reality etc.), internet media, telepromotions, sponsorships, merchandising, advertising campaigns as well as; allow - without provision of any remuneration - the carrying out and relative dissemination of photographic, television and audio / video recordings on any kind of support, even if materially carried out by employees and / or professionals with authorization for this purpose issued by the &rsquo ; Organizer.
– The Organizer has the option of - without the members being able to make any economic claim for any reason and / or reason towards the latter and / or his successors in title and / or third parties and without any space - time limitation also in view of future promotional events ; - make recordings and / or filming and / or have one or more filming and disseminating by third parties; stages of development of this talent in television, audiovisual, photographic and phonographic fields, via the internet. By signing a specific release each member gives his / her authorization to carry out these recordings and filming, as well as é the exploitation of its image rights related to its participation in GT Talent and the related tests carried out in the presence of the public. The aforementioned authorization by each member also includes; any activities; of a promotional and / or advertising nature.
– By signing these Regulations, each member declares to accept and acknowledge that the Organizer è the sole and exclusive owner of all rights relating to the name, brand and image of GT Talent, the relative Selections, Semifinal, Final, as well as; having regard to its use and exploitation. The Organizer will be able to dispose of the rights reserved to him and due to him according to his own autonomous and unquestionable determinations.
– In particular, they compete with the Organizer, who will be able to; dispose of them without limits of time and / or space a) the image rights for the use of photographic reproductions on any kind of printed paper (newspapers, periodicals) and on books, the rights of production, use and broadcasting, cinema, “ home video ”, through the Internet, mode à “ wireless ” and related technologies, as well as é through any other support, means and dissemination system, be it material or digital, current or future, using any current or future technical terrestrial or space transmission and reception instrument of GT Talent and the related Selections, Semifinal, Final, any right of exploitation, for any purpose; be it of communication, commercial or promotional, of the name, the brand and the image of GT Talent and the related Selections, Semifinal, Final.
b) Participants attribute and grant the Organizer the right to use, even indirectly, and to grant to third parties - including GT Talent sponsors / partners - the right to use, even outside national borders and without any obligation of prior disclosure and / or provision of any form of economic remuneration in favor of each participant:
- the names, trademarks, images in any form reproduced and the results achieved by the participants registered in GT Talent as such; as reported in the respective rankings.
- the images of the cars and of the members in the context of the respective participation in GT Talent and the related Selections, Semifinal, Final for communication, commercial and promotional purposes, including the faculty à to produce and have produced merchandising items and communication and / or promotional materials.
Item 33 – Specific rules
By signing this Regulation, the subscribers declare:
– to have a physical and psychological condition suitable to allow their participation in this talent and to be provided with adequate preparation and qualification with respect to the concrete modalities; performance of GT Talent and the related Selections, Semifinal, Final, as described in these Regulations which declare to have read and viewed consciously approving every provision established therein without reservations and / or exceptions and undertaking to fully respect the content;
– to have checked that the application to allow their participation in this talent is; has been correctly compiled by entering and communicating data and generalities; complete and reliable.
– to have received adequate and complete information from the Organizer, to be fully aware and to fully accept (i) the potential dangers connected to the concrete and specific modalities; the performance of GT Talent and the related Selections, Semifinal, Final; (ii) that GT Talent and the related Selections, Semifinal, Final may involve the onset of dangerous and risky situations likely to cause the person even serious personal injury, including partial or total disability, paralysis and death (“ Risks ”) ; (iii) that the prejudicial consequences of any category and qualification to one's person, heirs and / or third parties, deriving from the “ Risks ” as described above, they could take on even serious dimensions and / or connotations; (iv) that the cause of the “ Risks ” may ò reside or be determined by actions, omissions or negligence attributable to the competitor / participant or by actions, omissions or negligence attributable to third parties or due to the conditions in which GT Talent and the related Selections, Semifinal, Final will actually be carried out; and (v) that there may be other risks and / or prejudicial situations and / or damages not known or foreseeable upon approval and signing of these Regulations. Subscribers therefore declare to accept all Risks - none excluded and assume all responsibilities; for losses, costs and consequential damages and / or in any case related to one's participation in GT Talent and the related Selections, Semifinal, Final and final tender and / or to any activity; connected to the same and declare to indemnify and hold harmless the Organizer, its officers, directors and employees, collaborators, sponsors and partners from any and all responsibility, claim, request, loss or damage to their person, deriving from and / or by reason of any and all pecuniary and non-pecuniary damage and their consequences that may derive as a result of participation in GT Talent and the related Selections, Semifinal, Final and final competition;
– that the beneficiaries of the aforementioned indemnity and / or exclusion of liability; cannot be held responsible for errors, omissions, negligence or for the performance - on their behalf by third parties - of activities; specifications related to GT Talent and related Selections, Semifinal, Final and final race ;
– to undertake to indemnify, in any out-of-court and judicial dispute, also for legal expenses and competences and to hold harmless the recipients of the aforementioned commitment / obligation to indemnify from any claim for any reason and / or reason and from anyone proposed in relation to resulting damages from harmful events that occurred during the performance of GT Talent and the related Selections, Semifinal, Final and race final;
– to give their consent and authorization that the Organizer, its sponsors and / or partners may (i) employ and use, even indirectly, for purposes; of information and / or training and / or for archive needs and for the achievement of the objectives and / or purposes related to its corporate purpose, of the images concerning the members during the running of the competitions and in any format, even partial, as well as; any oral or written information relating or connected to your participation in GT Talent at any stage. This authorization concerns the images of the competitor / participant obtained as a result of photographic, video and / or other audiovisual material and their uploading, publication and dissemination on and through all the communication channels of which è owner the Organizer or managed by the latter, including internet / intranet and any social network; (ii) record, reproduce, disseminate, communicate, publish, adapt, rework, print and / or use the images and elements and / or details relating to your person for the aforementioned purposes and without temporal and / or spatial limitations, making use of any support in digital or paper form, as well as; of any means currently available or that will come; conceived or created following its participation in GT Talent.
- declare and accept that the authorizations - none excluded - granted with the signing of these Regulations will not give rise or will not give them any right to request to claim from the ’ Organization of reimbursements and / or fees for s é or heirs / successors in title, being faculties à recognized to the Organizer without any purpose; for profit;
– to undertake not to disclose information, engage in conduct that may in any way damage the image of the Organizer, its sponsors or partners, under penalty of exclusion from GT Talent and the related Selections, Semifinal, Final, as well as ; the loss of any recognition obtained following its participation in GT Talent;
– these Regulations, as well as; any matter related to the participation of the GT Talent member must be understood as governed by Italian law, taking into account that GT Talent will take place. - as regards each phase - on the Italian territory. For any dispute of a non-sporting nature that may arise between the member and the Organizer will be; the court of Milan is exclusively competent, except for other mandatory provisions of law.
By selecting the Privacy box, the competitor gives - pursuant to and for the purposes of GDPR 679/2016 - his consent to the processing of his personal data , directly or also through third parties in fulfillment of legal obligations and for the implementation of this Regulation, as well as for purposes and / or purposes; GT Talent promotions
The selection of the boxes named, respectively, “ Regulations ” and “ Disclaimer ” by the competitor / participant is equivalent for all legal purposes to acceptance and approval of its contents.
Item 34 – Media, photos and videos
During rehearsals it will not be; it is possible in any way or exception to shoot videos and photos with your own devices inside the cars. For safety reasons on board the vehicles (cars and supercars) only security cameras will be installed for insurance and monitoring reasons.
COVID EMERGENCY MEASURES
Regarding the current health emergency, we set out below the safety measures that we will adopt on the track throughout the GT Talent format:
- Upon arrival at the circuit will come; measured the body temperature by infrared thermometer to all competitors and will be; asked them to sanitize their hands, so as to continue the path inside;
- Throughout the experience you will be à it is mandatory to wear your own fpp2 or surgical mask for both competitors and all GT Talent collaborators; < / span>
- Inside the registration area, competitors can access one at a time ( the number will be determined based on the capacity of the host circuit), to verify the necessary documentation (access pass, driving license and self-certification which must be sent in advance by email);
- Our collaborators will divide the competitors into groups and maintain the distance by accompanying them in the 3 different areas (simulator space, apron for skid car and track);
- The 3 tests will be carried out safely. The simulator stations will be well spaced, while for the skid car and the track test the car seats will be covered with protective material and the cars made available for the activity; will be sanitized. Competitors will have alongside, on the passenger side, our instructor / qualified examiner to evaluate the test and for useful driving advice (both will always wear a mask and will have to sanitize their hands again before the test);
- At the end of the entire course, participants will not be able to stop inside the circuit , but they will be accompanied outside in such a way as not to create a crowd.